2.02.2010

The TRAGIC memory of ONE SIDED LOVE......


Isn't that what people say?
That one-sided love is the hardest.
Always like a master handling his puppet.
Always like a kid playing with a toy.
Love is said to be the greatest feeling.
Perfect in its own way.
Yet flawlessness doesn't exist.
So there must be an error.
The mistake of a one-sided love.

The way that love is warm, it is the same way cruel.
Though it may be a blessing.
It leaves behind a victim to suffer.
In this case, me.

Self doubt which refused to fade.
Each and every tear fell for you.
Spent hours in the rain...in the dark.
The only places I could reach for comfort.
The only shadows that taught me to escape...
Just for a little while.
The whispers I choked out into the night.
The times where I could hardly breathe...
Just because I can't stand with the reality..

Now I'm tired.
To a certain point where I can't stand you.
So I want to throw away the chain in my heart.
Take all the things I've done for you.
Consider them my last.
And still you won't know how precious...
My heart was in the care of your hands.
Goodbye.

I say a one-sided love lacks faith.
That this kind of love can't clash with destiny.
And that love might mean something delicate and pretty...
In the beginning.
However, just like a rose...
Everything beautiful has to wither and die...
In the end.
And this is the conclusion of this one-sided love story.
Heavenly to tragic.

But don't people also say that, to a finish there is another start.
So hope shouldn't fail or diminish.
As these petals of pain disappear.
Love will bloom once again.
This will always and forever be fate

No comments:

Post a Comment